Dear New Particle enthusiasts,

During the January meeting of our study group, we started to define
the benchmark models to estimate the sensitivity at different future collider options.

A long list of benchmarks  are now available on the group  twiki:
http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=The+Path+Beyond+the+Standard+Model
On this twiki you will find the details of the benchmarks for various
models, and  the respective contacts. We have tried to define the
models with enough detail that interested people can get started
studying these benchmarks now.

We'd like to invite you to express your interest  and join the
activities by contacting the "model contacts" directly, or letting us
know  and we can also help with getting started. We hope that we can
make  some substantial progress with the studies by the April meeting
at BNL.

Regards,
Yuri Gershtein
Marcus Luty