    OK, it looks like we're good to go, modulo third party copy still
not working right in the old client.

    I will build the final release on Monday. Wei, since it's now been
tested, I guess you don't mind me putting 3.3.0 in the stable yum repo,
right? Or do you prefer it going to testing first, at least for some time?

Cheers,
    Lukasz