I see something funny when I re-run reconstruction on a recon'ed file and compare the nr of tracks in the lcio file and the nr of tracks I reconstruct in my driver (where I print them).

So I have the same version of the driver setup; the initial run I comment out everything and just leave the driver where I get the track container, and in the second run I include the reco drivers. I get different nr of tracks in different events. In particular, for this particular file I found more tracks when I simply extracted the track container without rerunning reco...

I think I'm confused about what's actually persists in the lcio file and how those get's used in reconstruction which means I shouldn't really do this because I wouldn't have all the info.  But I thought rerunning reco on the recon'ed file would be ok and would give me the same answer? Or is there specific things in our extended classes that is used in reco that is not saved in the lcio objects?

I'm using the standard readout sim and offline reco as listed on the instruction page.

Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks

/Pelle