Dear Linear Collider Colleague,

=====================================
We apologize if you receive this more than once!
=====================================

The ECFA Linear Collider Workshop ECFA-LC2013 will be
held at DESY (Hamburg, Germany) on 27-31 May 2013:
http://lc2013.desy.de <http://lc2013.desy.de/

As conveners of working group
``R&D2: Beyond the SM: SUSY, Cosmology, Alternative '',
we are inviting requests for oral contributions.

Our sessions will be devoted to discuss topics from this area
which are important for the physics case for a high energy
linear electron-positron collider and highlight the need for
specific detector and accelerator capabilities, taking into
account the recent results from LHC, the various strategy
processes going on in Europe and the US, and promising
situation in Japan.

To receive full consideration and priority on time allotment,
please submit your abstract
==>  by April 15  <==

To submit your abstract, please send the following to the conveners
(see names and email addresses at the end of this message):

Name:
Institution:
Email Address:
Title:
Requested Time:
Short Abstract:

Please take note that the early registration
with a reduced fee closes on
==> March 31 <==

Also, please forward this call for abstracts to anyone that
might be interested in BSM physics at future Linear Colliders.

Looking forward to see you in Hamburg!

Best regards,

Howard Baer ( [log in to unmask] )
Jenny List ( [log in to unmask] )
Shigeki Matsumoto ( [log in to unmask] )
Werner Porod ( [log in to unmask] )
Philipp Roloff ( [log in to unmask] )
Pietro Slavich  ( [log in to unmask] )