Dear colleagues,

the programme for the European Linear Collider Workshop ECFA LC2013 (May 27-31, Hamburg, Germany) is coming together. We will have a strong physics/detector and accelerator programme. The conveners have started to assemble contributions for their sessions. If you want to contribute, please submit your abstracts directly to the conveners. The list of the working groups and the conveners is on the workshop webpage:
https://lc2013.desy.de/working_groups/

The evolving agenda is on the LC Indico pages:
https://ilcagenda.linearcollider.org/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=5840

We have extended the early registration deadline now to April 20th 2013. So please make sure that you register before that date. The late registration fees will be implemented directly after that date:
https://lc2013.desy.de/registration/

We are looking forward to seeing you at ECFA LC2013 in May in Hamburg,

Karsten Buesser
and the local organizers
lc2013.desy.de

Karsten Buesser