Emmanuel

> do you think we have to switch to use qms
> in our tests ? Maybe we could integrate it
> later and validate our ticket as it
> is for the moment ?

Note that qserv system will not take any advantage of
the new metadata system just yet, e.g., even if we
produce the metadata, the qserv will not use it.
I'm working on integrating the new metadata into qserv,
should have it done in ~2 weeks. So, I'd say it'd be
good if you'd start modifying the install/loader
scripts and integrate with the new metadata, but
don't break the existing code until we are sure that
qserv can use the new metadata. I suspect it will take
you few weeks too, so do start the work in a separate
branch.

And sure, let's validate what you already have first!
I will look into it as soon as I find some time, hopefully
tomorrow.

thanks,
Jacek