Hello Daniel, Douglas, and Jacek,

The last version of test/runTests.py (and associated python modules) is
pushed on branch tickets/2014, some comment have been added to the
related 2014 ticket, and this one now needs to be reviewed.
(Even if it still need to be a bit rewritten on order to have a smart code)

The tests run successfully for case01 small dataset, and also on an
inconsistent extract of PT1.1 of 20 MB.
Maybe *the fully-automatic loading part of this full-python procedure
could be quite easily improved and used in order to automatically
load/configure distributed Qserv cluster ?*
If you think this is interesting, I propose to first clean and refactor
the code, in order to have a data loading procedure easier to understand.

Ticket is here.
https://dev.lsstcorp.org/trac/ticket/2014#comment:7

Source code is here :
https://dev.lsstcorp.org/cgit/LSST/DMS/qserv.git/tree/tests?h=tickets/2014
A quick an dirty user guide is in tests/readme.txt.

We'll be here on friday 15 if needed.

Thanks for your answer,

Fabrice