Hi (Emmanuel and Fabrice in particular)

Suggestion: let's expand the automated test system to include
testing of qserv compilation/installation. The way I see it:
  1) we prepare one simple config file with essential things
     like port numbers for everything (xrootd, qserv, mysql,
     proxy, standalone mysql)
  2) we press a button and the following things happen:
     a) everything is compiled/built
     b) everything is installed in <Bassdir>/
     c) data is loaded to standalone mysql and queries are run
     d) data is loaded to qserv and queries are run
     e) results are compared

I'd personally found it super useful. I spent well over a day
chasing problems related to shifting port numbers because
I was colliding with an existing installation. Also, it looks
like the master is messed up in many ways
1) installation (my-proxy.cnf, something else related
    to latest changes in the install scripts)
2) run time (I am still trying to understand this one more)

If we had automated test system like the one I am proposing,
we'd have caught it much earlier.

Jacek