Fabrice

I noticed you added few tasks to this ticket - that is great!
If they fit very closely with the original work covered in that
ticket, let's keep it here, otherwise, it might be useful to
move them off to new tickets.

In general, we are trying to get to a habit of breaking work
into small, lightweight tickets. Yes, this involves a little
overhead related to creating a new ticket, branching etc, but
the turnaround of finishing smaller tickets is much faster,
and they're easier to understand, manage and merge.

thanks!
Jacek