Dear Colleagues,

Below are a few announcements for the New, Light Weakly Coupled Particles
subgroup:

1)  For those coming to the Intensity Frontier meeting at Argonne National
Lab, please register before April 1st if you haven't already:
https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?ovw=True&confId=6248

The overall meeting agenda can be found at the above link. The preliminary
agenda for our NLWCP parallel session is here:
http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-download_file.php?fileId=92

2)  Based on some of your feedback, we have created four working groups
that will study particular topics in more detail:

WG1 - Expanding the Search for Hidden Sector Photons at Electron Machines
WG2 - Hidden Sector Searches at Proton Machines
WG3 - More General Hidden-sector Searches at Electron fixed-target
Experiments
WG4 - Laser Searches for New, Light Weakly Coupled Particles

If you haven't yet been volunteered and would like to join one of these, or
if you think we're missing an important working group, please let us know.
 Our hope is that these working groups will help us address some of our
subgroup's charges.

3) The submission of white papers to the Electronic Proceedings for
Snowmass is encouraged.  Submitted papers may be White Papers on specific
topics or more technical contributions that illuminate questions asked by
the study.  We welcome anyone or any group in the international high-energy
physics community to submit a paper to the study.  To submit a paper,
please visit this web site, where further information can be found:

https://www-public.slac.stanford.edu/snowmass2013/

4) Please periodically take a look at our Community Stummer Study NLWCP
website, where more information is continuously being added:

http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=New+Light%2C+Weakly+Coupled+particles

Kind regards,

Rouven, John, William
NLWCP conveners