Hi Michael, all,

At the UCI meeting on BSM benchmarks,  Markus Luty lead a very interesting and fruitful discussion in this spirit.   We went through a list of potential scenarios, along the lines of:  if Nature is like X, and we see Y at the LHC14 and don't see Z, what experiments/facilities do we need?  He's working on writing it up.

Daniel