Dear Colleagues,

We are coming up to the Brookhaven meeting.  At the moment, there are
161 registrants.  We might be as high as 200 at the meeting, which is the
number that we planned for.

Please look over the sessions that you have scheduled in terms of
room capacity.   We have scheduled almost all sessions in Berkner
Auditorium, A, B, C.   Our guess at the most popular session
is in the Auditorium.   A and B have room capacities of 50 and 65,
respectively.  C is the small room, capacity 23.    If you anticipate
any problem, please notify the people cc'd on this note:  Sally, me, and
Linda Feierabend at BNL -- by Monday.    We do have another
large room, but it is in the Physics Department, about a 10 minute
walk from Berker.  You can use it if you wish.

Please, also, check that the agenda for your sessions is posted
on the agenda page.  Flavor, Top, and New Phenomena all obviously
have more agenda to post.  This must be done by Monday.

Thank you,

Michael

  Michael E. Peskin                           [log in to unmask]
  HEP Theory Group, MS 81                       -------
  SLAC National Accelerator Lab.        phone: 1-(650)-926-3250
  2575 Sand Hill Road                       fax:     1-(650)-926-2525
  Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA              www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/