Hi All,

It is time to start planning XLDB-2013: the 7th Extremely
Large Databases Conference. We fixed the dates, location,
we formed the organizing committee, and launched the
conference website, were you can propose a tutorial,
a demonstration, submit a lightning talk and/or poster
abstract, and more. Registration will open in early May.

You can find more details below, at our blog at
http://www.xldb.org/archives/2013/03/xldb-2013/
and of course, on the conference website at

http://xldb.org/2013

So, mark your calendar, and plan on attending.
I promise we will try our best to make it even
better than last year!

Let me know if you have any questions!

Best regards,
Jacek Becla
XLDB-2013 Organizing Committee Chair

DATES
-----
September 9-12, 2013
     - tutorials (Monday 9/9)
     - main program (9/10-11)
     - invitational workshop (9/12)

LOCATION
--------
Stanford University, CA (same place as last year, reserving
that place was not easy, we just managed to get the official
confirmation yesterday!)

CALL FOR TUTORIALS, LIGHTNING TALKS & POSTERS, DEMONSTRATIONS
We are collecting proposals for tutorials, as well as
abstracts for lightning talks & posters, and demonstrations,
see the conference website for more details. It is especially
important to identify tutorials early, we would like to have
a solid list of tutorials when launching the registration.

REGISTRATION
------------
The registration will open in early May.

SPONSORS
--------
We are looking for sponsors, please contact me directly
or use the "Contact Us" on the conference website if
you are interested in sponsoring the XLDB-2013 event.

WEBSITE
-------
For more information, including information on
    * how to submit an abstract or a proposal
    * information for potential sponsors
    * list of organizing committee members
please visit the conference website at:

http://xldb.org/2013