I noticed when building hps-java today that there are essentially no meaningful test cases that run with the build.  I think this is something that should be corrected.  It would be great if we could work on several integration tests for this package, so that if something major is broken it would show up right away.  One could cover the tracking with one test and the output from Matt's new reconstruction driver would also be something that could be checked.  I know Pelle had something for the tracking, but it doesn't run with the build anymore, because the test itself is broken.  Could we revive this at some point?

--Jeremy