Hello,

I'm planning on making an lcsim / hps-java release by the end of the week, based upon a major reconfiguration of the pom.xml build files for all lcsim-based projects that I did a few weeks ago.  If you have any local changes that you want in this release, please check them in within the next few days.  But please do not introduce any major new features or functionality changes, as I would like basically tag what is there.

Following this release, there will be work on some significant updates to lcsim, including a few reversions in the tracking code for ILC, and functionality updates to BaseReconstructedParticle.  So I thought it would be a good idea to make a tag of what we have before any of that happens.

Let me know if you have any questions.

--Jeremy