Pele, Omar, or Sho should speak up, but I think this is ok...

On Apr 25, 2013, at 4:32 PM, "McCormick, Jeremy I." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Another email for hps-java developers…

Is hps-java going to be stable for the next few days?  Do you have any local modifications that need to be checked in?

Because I plan on making an hps-java release based upon lcsim 2.8, which was just released.  I wanted to do this in the early afternoon tomorrow (Friday).

Either email me to hold off on this if you have changes that will take a bit longer to check-in OR please get them in by this time so I can go ahead and make the release.

Thanks.

--Jeremy