There will be a Muon Collider Physics and Detector meeting Wednesday
in the Fishtank at Fermilab and on Readytalk. We have been asked to change
the time of this meeting from 11:00 am CDT.  If there are no objections I suggest that
we try 15:00, which is the next available time the Fishtank is available. Please let
me know if the new time is not acceptable.

Note that this meeting is on Readytalk and does not use the previous phone
conference number:

Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

Access Code: 5702750

Step 2: Web Login
[log in to unmask]:993/fetch%3EUID%3E/INBOX%3E57602#">https://cc.readytalk.com/r/z5k8zje35y4

The agenda is at:
https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6786

Please let me know if you have something you wish to present.

Ron

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the MCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=MCD-L&A=1