Hello,

In order to ease the installation of 300 nodes cluster at in2p3, we
propose this work plan for next two weeks :

1. solve the integration of new mysqld-based export path support (i.e.
update install script in order to support this feature, in mono and
multi-nodes) : #2796, and merge to master : 5 to 8 days for LPC team
2. merge the 2014 ticket containing the utomated tests on small data
sets (it has already been reviewed, but it doesn't work after the merge,
due to 1.) : 1 to 4 days for LPC team
3. make a release with : the automated install procedure (already merge
after out stay at SLAC), the  tests on small dataset, and the
integration with new mysqld-based export path support : would you agree
to do this ?
     The CC-IN2P3 sysadmin needs to have this release in order to start
the integration inside Puppet. The install procedure is documented in
README.txt of the master branch.

We think that all these features will make simpler the install and the
admin of the 300 nodes cluster, it could also be very useful for
continuous integration with buildbot (we think it will useful not only
to compile Qserv but also run the test suite).

Would you agree with this ?

The LPC team.