Hi all,

This meeting is starting now.

Daniel

On Apr 21, 2013, at 6:02 AM, Meenakshi Narain wrote:

Dear Snowmass NP enthusiasts.

As announce earlier, we plan to schedule regular bi-weekly meetings of  the new particles  group
for Snowmass 2013.  The first meeting of this series  will take place on Monday April 22nd
at 3-4 pm EDT (ie noon-1pm PDT, 2pm-3pm CDT).

During this meeting  we will hear  brief updates from a few projects.  The agenda for this meeting is posted at:
https://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=247899

To join the "Vidyo" conference please, go to the indico agenda page above and then
click on the "Join Now" link at the end of the line labeled "Video Services".
Anyone can join as a guest by entering their name on the left side of the page.

To join the conference via phone, please see the instructions at the end of this message.
If you have not yet used Vidyo, you may find it helpful to try it out prior to the meeting.

Regards
Meenakshi for the snowmass BSM group
==================

To join the vidyo conference via phone:
http://information-technology.web.cern.ch/services/fe/howto/users-join-vidyo-meeting-phone
via Vidyo/Phone.com:

Geneva (CH): +41225330322

London (UK): +442030510622

Madrid (SP): +34911233708

Tool free number (US): +18665777460

Tokyo (JP): +81345790501

To join a meeting by phone, dial one of the numbers above followed by the

Vidyo meeting Numeric Extension   9247899 followed by the "#" key.

Please note:  Except for the US number, you might be charged for the phone call to all the other phone access points.

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-BSM list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-BSM&A=1