Dear All,

		At the Snowmass Instrumentation Frontier workshop at Boulder last week, we had a very good discussion about connecting key physics topics for phase II with key instrumentation topics. As examples: higgs coupling sensitivity depending on triggering (low pT inclusive lepton triggers, tau triggers etc) or Vector boson scattering and forward tracking / b tagging (eg. to veto huge top background) etc.

	         Uli Heintz is coordinating this from the instrumentation side and so we can build bridges between EF and Instrumentation frontier which can turn into nice "stories" in the Snowmass document.  Marcel Demarteau and Ron Lipton are on board.

		Please see message from Uli below and send your comments.

regards,
Ashutosh

Begin forwarded message: