There's a first draft schedule and list of participants for the Monday
software workshop here:

https://confluence.slac.stanford.edu/display/hpsg/2013.06.03+-+Software+workshop

If I've assigned you a talk: Sorry for the late notice (I haven't really
had Internet this week), definitely let me know if you don't think you're
the right person to give it. I've put down some bullets with things I
think people might want to hear about; ask me if anything is unclear, and
add/subtract/modify as you see fit, including the times. It might also be
nice to minimize the Powerpoint in favor of demos (from scratch, "as a new
user would do it"), as appropriate.

If you're attending: Is there anything you want to hear about that's not
on the schedule? Let me know and we'll try to fit it in.

Everyone: If you're not on the participants list, go ahead and add
yourself. I know I'm missing a bunch of SLAC people. Also, how does 9 a.m.
sound as a start time?

Thanks all.