 Hello All,
  Recent modifications to tracking code in lcsim resulted
in a degradation of track parameter resolutions for collider
simulations. Jeremy and I wrapped these modifications to lcsim
which were introduced by HPS and we updated the hps-java to
implement the HPS-specific changes. I believe these now revert
the tracking to what we had previously. Please check out the
head versions of lcsim and hps-java and let me know if you can
confirm this. I have run the tests, but I am not confident that
the tests are rigorous enough to catch such effects (although
they should).
Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional
information.
Thanks,
Norman