From: McCormick, Jeremy I.
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 4:28 PM
To: Per Hansson; Graham, Mathew Thomas; Uemura, Sho; Moreno, Omar
Cc: hps-software
Subject: hps-java Jira items

Hi,

I wanted to inquire about the hps-java Jira items that exist now.

What number have you all been assigning to them for the fix version?

Because I just added a 1.7 release, which I (arbitrarily) scheduled for May 15.  You can assign this number to any items that were closed out recently and subsequently any items closed out until we make this release.

I'll be reconfiguring hps-java so that the Jira items show up on the website, similar to here:

http://www.lcsim.org/software/lcsim/2.9-SNAPSHOT/jira-report.html

I may also start to make better release notes via Maven that list the changes from last release:

http://www.lcsim.org/software/lcsim/2.9-SNAPSHOT/changes-report.html

We should assign the correct fix version for the items, so it should be 1.7 from now on until we make that release.  Then after that is released (which I'll do through the administration dashboard) we'll move on to 1.8, etc.

Let me know if that makes sense.

--Jeremy