So I am either:
1. My own team ,army of one taking on the world - bring it on bros, I'll
show you how we do it back in the Turkish Army.
2. Up for grabs - so bid it up boys, I got a lot to offer, some missed
shots, few bad jokes sprinkled with moment of unanticipated brilliance.
3. Parking cars and doing dishes again, hate being an immigrant.

Kidding aside should we not call this Old Farts vs Really Old Farts?  Do
you guys remember the median on our first outing - I think it might have
been like 28 or something, someone must have their emails from '99.

George