Thanks to everyone for making my birthday a special occasion. It was Roldan who suggested the BBQ and it was he who suggested guitars which led to a fun night of singing. Rene, you were great with a rich full voice and your beautiful daughter's singing was enchanting.  Loved Doros dance moves to go along with his harmony in several songs in which many joined in. For us who don't speak Spanish, we felt left out not understanding the words but enjoyed the music. Brian, thanks so much for the T shirt. I love it and have been wearing it proudly!

TG Lundini