Hi Dylan, I have created new classes in the kpix maven project which
show how to create HepReps on the fly, and have WIRED display them. The
main class is:

org.hep.io.kpixreader.heprep.KpixHepRepConverter

which you can get from the kpix subversion repository, or view on-line here:

http://java.freehep.org/svn/repos/kpix/show/trunk/kpixreader/src/main/java/org/hep/io/kpixreader/heprep/KpixHepRepConverter.java?revision=HEAD

Right now it just displays random "hits" (see attached image) but
hopefully you can figure out how to make it do something more useful.

We are just working on making a new release of the plugin, and will send
some instructions tomorrow on how to run it

Tony