Hi Dylan and Kyle, I am forwarding your e-mail to the newly created [log in to unmask] software mailing list.

I added both of you, and David Strom to the mailing list. Are there others at Oregon who should be added?

Tony

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: kpix data into wired
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 15:10:06 -0700
From: Dylan Mead <[log in to unmask]>
To: Graf, Norman A. <[log in to unmask]>, Johnson, Tony <[log in to unmask]>, Strom, David M. <[log in to unmask]>, Kyle Travis <[log in to unmask]>

Norman and Tony,

Kyle and I are sitting here talking about populating our wire frame sensor with some data. If I remember correctly you guys said that there isn't a way to represent newly collected data into a WIRED geometry that's already loaded. I think Tony mentioned writing new .heprep files on the fly. So the smartest way to do this would be to take a .heprep that has all of the sensor geometry to use as a template, fill that out with data that we are collecting via the kpixReader, then once we have collected all of the data from that "Event" and have writen the new .heprep then just reload that into wired?

If this is not the way to go please advise. If this is the best way to do this please let me know, and of course advice is still welcome.

-
Dylan And Kyle

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE&A=1