Hi Fabrice

Looks great! If you have access to this machine for longer,
can you try the last test with 2 GB, 16 GB and 48 GB sort
buffer size?

I see one issue: why are you torturing our poor qserv
repo so much? It looks like you have a branch
u/fjammes/mysqlLargeTables
for that, but I can't get to your code by checking out
your branch, and I had to do:

git checkout 0b84d416e95a

which is in "detached from HEAD" state.

Please create directory "mysqlLargeTable" directory in
dbutils and move your scripts there

(git clone [log in to unmask]:/contrib/dbutils.git dbutils
to get there)

thanks
Jacek