Dear NLWCP Colleagues,

It was very good to see many of you at Argonne and hear progress on many
fronts.  The talks were excellent.  If you haven't already, do check out
the contributions:

https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6248

and also William's summary talk:

https://indico.fnal.gov/getFile.py/access?contribId=4&sessionId=6&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=6248

*Here are the next steps for NLWCP (you need to do #1 soon):*

*1. Submit your questions for all the Frontiers (send to us ASAP):*

Recall that each Frontier has been asked to generate lists of tough but
fair questions for ALL the frontiers. These questions are to guide
constructive discussion at Snowmass proper, to help understand how solid
the physics motivations are for all the opportunities before us, to help
assess how ready the various experiments are, and to help provide the input
needed by those who will rank major initiatives in the coming year after
Snowmass. Example questions generated by members of the Cosmic Frontier
group are attached.

*2. Produce the NLWCP Subgroup report by July 1 (we'll be in touch):*

The three NLWCP conveners, Rouven, William, and John, are serving as
editors for this work and will be in touch with some of you in the
next week or so regarding needed contributions to the report. The existing
report, created for the Intensity Frontier Workshop, gives us a
good starting point.  See our talk on "Preparations for Snowmass" on Friday
at the workshop:

https://indico.fnal.gov/getFile.py/access?contribId=40&sessionId=4&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=6248

*3. Produce the NLWCP Working Group Reports by June 15 (we'll be in touch):*

Working groups have been set up to help provide input as to what future
NLWCP experiments can do. We'll need the input by mid-June so that we can
incorporate it into the Subgroup report. Again, we'll be in touch asking
for your contributions.  See John's talk during the discussion session on
Thursday at the workshop:

https://indico.fnal.gov/getFile.py/access?contribId=24&sessionId=4&resId=0&materialId=slides&confId=6248

Best regards,

Rouven, John, William