Dear Snowmass BSM conveners,
on behalf of my collaborators and myself I would like to give
the following talk at the Snowmass workshop in Seattle:
Title:
STATUS OF LITTLE HIGGS MODELS AS OF 2013 AND PROSPECTS
Abstract:
Constraints on Little Higgs models as of 2013 are presented from a
threefold
source: from electroweak precision observables (mainly SLC, LEP, and
Tevatron), Higgs boson observables from LHC data, as well as direct search
limits from the ATLAS and CMS collaborations, recasting all available 8
TeV searches.
This gives the present status of these models. Extrapolations for the
full 2012
data set as well as the prospects for the 14 TeV LHC run are given.

Please that I will be arriving Sunday night, so it would be great to
schedule
in one of the sessions from Mon-Wed.
Cheers,
     JRR