Hi Ashutosh, others,

we are working on muon collider and VLHC. Muon collider white paper, including Higgs factory and 3 TeV option, is in drafting stage with many accelerator, detectors and physics experts involved. VLHC efforts are also progressing while on a modest scale as there is substantial amount of documentation exist from past planning efforts which are mainly valid. We are adding a few specific VLHC studies, like SUSY high mass reach, for this summer.

Dmitri.