Hello,

As promised, attached is a block diagram of a draft proposal for the Seattle schedule.

"See" you in an hour and a half...

best
Michael and Chip

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Chip Brock <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Fwd: EF Conveners Meeting Thursday, 5/2
> Date: May 1, 2013 10:47:37 PM EDT
> To: snowmass-ef <[log in to unmask]>
> Cc: Chip Brock <[log in to unmask]>, "Michael E. Peskin" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Hello EF Conveners,
>
> We will have our weekly EF Convener's phone call tomorrow, Thursday.
>
> Energy Frontier Conveners' meeting
>
>   May 2: 11:00 PDT / 2:00 EDT
>          Contact information:
>
>         You call:    domestic...     (877)287-0283
>                          international...(303)433-0165
>
>         participant code: 290-043
>
> We will start the meeting promptly and end promptly after 1 hour.
>
> Agenda items
>
> 0. Update on CMS and ATLAS requests for Snowmass and Minneapolis.
>
> 1. We will send you a block layout draft for the Seattle meeting before the meeting tomorrow.
>
> 2. Any further thoughts on general parallel session titles for Seattle from the minutes, below (item 3)?
>
> 3. We really didn't talk about one of the Cosmic Questions to us:
>
> ""HE1": • The message from the LHC seems to be that with data in hand, we consistently outperform expectations for extraction of Higgs properties. How much is there really for an ILC to contribute? What key assumptions are we making now that we could relax with ILC inputs?"
>
> And here's another one of theirs for us to discuss:
>
> ""HE4". The current data seem to put large amounts of MSSM parameter space in an uncomfortable position. Clearly some interesting regions remain. When do we expand to alternatives, such as the NMSSM? Which ones do we choose? Are there new paradigms?"
>

> Thank you,
>
> Chip and Michael
>

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: Chip Brock <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: EF 2013.04.25 Conveners Meeting Minutes
>> Date: April 26, 2013 10:39:00 AM EDT
>> To: snowmass-ef <[log in to unmask]>
>> Cc: Chip Brock <[log in to unmask]>
>>
>> -------------------
>>
>> Energy Frontier Conveners' meeting   April 25, 2013
>>
>> Attending, at least: Yuri, Rick, Heather, Chip, John, Daniel, Soeren, Kaustubh, Markus, Michael P, Michael S.,Doreen, Sanjay, Liantao, Eric, plus a few others who joined after discussion began.
>>
>> Agenda:
>>
>> 1.  We discussed the experience with using vidyo to host remote participants
>> at the BNL meeting.  The consensus was that hosting vidyo on personal laptops
>> was acceptable but far from optimal.   It would be better to have a dedicated
>> videoconference setup for each room, or, at least, a computer and screen on
>> a cart that can be wheeled into each conference room.   The Seattle organizers
>> should assume that this facility will be needed for all sessions and do their best
>> to provide it.  Chip and Michael will communicate this to Gordon Watts.
>>
>> 2.  We discussed briefly the schedule for Seattle.  Chip and Michael will distribute
>> a schedule soon.  They warn that there will be less time for contributed papers
> [...]

Raymond Brock  *  University Distinguished Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University
Biomedical Physical Sciences
567 WIlson Road, Room 3210