Dear Colleagues,

I apologize that, in the final editorial process, a couple of our questions
relevant to Computing Frontier were omitted from our list.  Please find
attached to this email the definitive version of the questions from the Energy
Frontier conveners.  The attachment is a plain text (txt) file.

Ian Shipsey sent an email to this group adding some questions of his own
(one of which was not actually a question).   I hope that Jon or someone else
will put together the final list of questions from all frontiers.

And, I agree with Bob Bernstein that a number of questions from the final
list will be excellent topics for public discussion at the Minnesota meeting.
The Energy Frontier conveners are making a list of joint sessions with other
frontiers that we would like to see scheduled in Minnesota.  Many of these
questions -- and the complementary information from our side -- will be
covered.   We will also address the most important questions from the Cosmic
Frontier list.  Actually, we have already been discussing our response to these in
our weekly meetings.

On the other hand, most of our questions require analytic
answers which cannot be fully explained in the short talks appropriate to
a panel discussion.  For the panels at Minnesota, we will need very
high-level questions.

Best wishes,

Michael

  Michael E. Peskin                           [log in to unmask]
  HEP Theory Group, MS 81                       -------
  SLAC National Accelerator Lab.        phone: 1-(650)-926-3250
  2575 Sand Hill Road                       fax:     1-(650)-926-2525
  Menlo Park, CA 94025 USA              www.slac.stanford.edu/~mpeskin/