I looked at the memory leaks. I can fix the one for sss but the krb5 ones are more difficult, so that will have to wait. One of the problems is the code was modified some time back and initialization is now done twice for some unknown reason causing some memory loss. Other places, it's clear things are not freed when they should be. Fortunately, the amount of loss is relatively small. As for the loss when using the nss libraries, that we can't do anything about. Seems like a bug in the library routine.