Dear Martin,

Thanks for the repo link. I have cloned it, but there is no default
branch (e.g. master), only 'devel' and 'test'. Which one should I use?

Further I have no experience with punch-modules - could you tell me
where to start digging? For the ATLAS (US) Tier3 perspective, I'd like
to examine the configuration file templates and also the manifests
responsible for creating the configuration files. Could you give me a
pointer or two?

Thanks,
Henrik