Here's a first hack at a schedule. It's very rough, but it'll serve as a
starting point.

Software subgroups should make sure I haven't missed any tasks.

The current milestones:

Sim production starts September 20.

We are ready to reconstruct data November 29.

We are ready to run February 7 (but there will be tasks added that will
definitely push this back; see below).

Tasks, schedule:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~meeg/HPS_software_schedule.png

People:
http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~meeg/HPS_software_resources.png

Notes on how this is set up:

* Software people have other obligations, so only some fraction of their
time is going to be spent on software. I'm representing this using the
"Base Calendar" column. Tell me if you think I've overrepresented your
availability.

* Task durations are estimates based on 100% time, so a task with 1 week
duration assigned to someone with 50% time will take 2 weeks on the
schedule.

* ECal people (Raphael, Andrea, possible grad students/postdocs) are
lumped together as a single "person" in lieu of actually assigning tasks.

* Analysis tasks aren't listed yet, but should be.

* Some tasks with external dependencies (integration with DAQ, testing
monitoring at JLab, etc.) aren't listed yet, but should be.

Every task is assigned to someone. If I've assigned tasks to you, you
should tell me whether the duration is plausible and you're the right
person to do it.

Thanks in advance for feedback.