Dear HPS software group,

Since I will be traveling tomorrow, there will be no software meeting.

I would like all of us to start looking at a schedule with real milestones and deadline for our software projects. Sho made really nice lists of tasks to be completed, and I would like to follow up on this with names and a schedule, attached to each task considered critical. If larger tasks get broken into smaller sub tasks, that would be better.

If you are currently working on one of the critical tasks, or you are planning to work on one of the critical tasks, please send me (or this list) an email of the task, subtasks, what would be the milestone and what would be your estimate of completion.

Thank you,

	Maurik