here will be a Muon Collider Physics and Detector meeting at 11:30 am CDT, Wednesday June 19
in the Fishtank at Fermilab and on Readytalk. Please note the change of time - the MAP
collaboration meeting that begin at 14:00.

I would like to discuss the draft HIggs Factory Whitepaper which is available at
muoncollider.fnal.gov.   We will also continue to go over the status of Higgs factory simulations
and plans for further high energy machine simulations.  Please let me know if you have anything to
present. The agenda will be available at:

https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=7012

Note that this meeting is on Readytalk and does not use the previous phone
conference number:

Step 1: Dial-In
U.S. & Canada:    866.740.1260

Access Code: 5702750

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the MCD-L list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=MCD-L&A=1