Dear NLWCP,

        The schedule for the upcoming Community Summer Study (CSS or "Snowmass") is attached.  A detailed preliminary agenda can be found at
https://www.snowmass2013.org
Notice that the mornings are largely devoted to Subgroup Meetings. This will provide valuable time for meeting with other subgroups, hearing new presentations, general discussion, and finishing up our subgroup report.

        We hope many of you will be able to attend CSS2013. There is important work to do for NLWCP, and a chance to show our support for this physics. The morning schedule is as follows:

        Tues July 30           IF Plenary on Project X
        Wed-Fri July 31-Aug 2  NLWCP Subgroup Meetings
        Sat Aug 3              Joint Discussion with Instrumentation/NLWCP Subgroup

        We are just starting to fashion the Subgroup Program. Details will of course depend on who is able to come and how they can contribute. Here's our vision so far:

        1. How to Expand the Search for Axions, ALPs, and Hidden Sector Particles?
           Motivations for expanding searches over the next decade
           How can searches be improved? What reach can be imagined for future experiments?
           What new technologies are needed to expand searches?
           What new facilities are needed to expand searches?

        2. Meeting with other sub-groups with overlapping interests
           Cosmic Frontier   Non Wimp Dark Matter
           Cosmic Frontier   Complementary Probes of Dark Matter

        3. Addressing the "Hard Questions for NLWCP" from other Frontiers

        4. Writing and Editing the NLWCP Subgroup Report

        The success of our program depends on your participation. Please let us know if you will be attending, if you can give a short talk, and the topic you'd like to address. We'll be focusing on having short talks that lead to discussions on how we can explore the future of our field, how and why to expand searches, how well we can imagine doing, and what it takes to do the next generation experiments.

        Hope to see you at Snowmass!

        Rouven, John, and William
        for NLWCP