Dear Higgs physics community,

Attached please find the draft Higgs bullet points for discussion.
This is a preliminary draft of the conclusions that have come out of the Higgs physics studies for Snowmass.
The document of supporting information with more detailed tables and figures is also in draft form, but we
do not expect to release the first version until mid-July.
We'd like to focus the Seattle meeting on the discussion of these draft conclusions.
We we are sending the draft conclusions points now to the entire list, so those not traveling can provide feedback
and be prepared to provide feedback in advance of the Seattle discussions and also on the timescale of the Minnesota
meeting at the end of July.
We also need white paper contributors to focus on submitting the adequate documentation for these studies.
The Higgs session agendas are not fairly fixed - we have made several changes in the last days to accommodate
requests and to correct mistakes.  Please also look over the agendas and for speakers, please post your talks in
a timely way - there is no global modification password, so if you are unable to upload, please send the talk to the
session convener (also listed in the agenda - or will be).
 https://indico.fnal.gov/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=6969

Regards,
Andrei, Chris, Heather, Jianming, Rick, Sally for the Higgs group

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-HIGGS list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-HIGGS&A=1