Dear xrootd experts.

Since 6th of June we have problems with connection to outside Russia for
our institute.
We investigate any possibility to use another Institutes for rerouting
our Grid traffic.

So I have a very simple question: is it possible to create a proxy
server for xroot?

For example we use http_proxy environment variable to redirect all http
traffic through http proxy server on WorkingNodes.

On our Grid site Alice experiment  initiates many connections on 1095tcp
port to outside storage servers and it would be very usefull just to set
xroot_proxy environment variable and install xrootd in proxy mode on
other site.

I guess that it is not so simple. Could you please make any
recomendations what is possible to try in our case?

Many thanks
Best regards,
Victor Kotlyar