Hello,

In the next few weeks, I will likely be putting in some major, backward incompatible changes into LCDD in an effort to simplify the XML format and also make it more flexible.  (These changes will be discussed/introduced in a subsequent email.  Most have to do with specification of sensitive detectors and readouts.)

Because of this, I would like everyone currently working with SLIC/LCDD to move their installations from CVS head, which will soon become volatile, to tagged releases and stick with them for the forseeable future.

The versions I have listed in ilcinstall are the following:

GDML_version = "v03-00-00"
LCDD_version = "v03-02-00_pre1"
SLIC_version = "v03-01-01"

This should allow me to make changes without disrupting ongoing work.

If there are any questions about this, please let me know.

--Jeremy