- Dmitry.

From: [log in to unmask]
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dylan Mead
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 12:22 AM
To: Johnson, Tony; kpix-beamtest-software
Subject: [KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE] KpixBrowser error

Tony,

The browser is failing when it encounters data that is not KpixDataRecord
(as best I can tell). It will throw this error message for the first few
events and then when it encounters a data record it works fine. Then it
eventually fails again when it encounters another non-data record.
We are using jas 3.0.3
I'm including a few screenshots.

Also, would it be possible for the reader to have a cache of events. It
would be nice to rewind if you're clicking through events and accidentally
pass something interesting.

-Dylan

link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE&