to whom it may concern,

We need to access calibration information from within the display program. As best I can tell we can pass the path to KpixCalibrationReader.create to get a KpixCalibrationSet but it looks like this is already done because the print statements in std out (see attached screenshot) are consistent with KpixCalibrationReader.readSource and KpixCalibrationReader.create.

How do I either retrieve a KpixCalibrationSet object or retrieve the path to the calibration.xml so that I can create a KpixCalibrationSet object with KpixCalibrationReader.create(path), from within KpixHepRepconverter?

Also, I hope it's not too late in the game for this but is there a way that we could produce some monte carlo data in the kpix.bin format? I know there is a million ways to simulate events but the format of the data is (unfortunately) totally a black box to me so I wouldn't know where to start.

Dylan

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE&A=1