Dear Rouven,
I was not planning to attend Snowmass due to certain family obligations.
However, by rescheduling, I WILL be attending Snowmass after all. Thus I
withdraw my request to present remotely and ask if I can present a short
talk on CHEX at Jefferson Lab. CHEX is a CHameleon EXperiment that
simultaneously measures chameleon after-glow and, simultaneously, very
light neutral bosons.
Regards,
Jim Boyce