Hi everyone,

We should probably meet this week since ATLAS people will be busy next week at ANL. But we'll try to keep it even under an hour. Please note that ATT changed the call-in numbers starting this week, although the participant code stays the same. My fingers are crossed.

Energy Frontier Conveners' meeting

 July 11: 11:00 PDT / 2:00 EDT
   Contact information:

  You call:    domestic...     (877) 873-8018
               international...    (636) 651-3182

  participant code: 290-043

We will start the meeting promptly and end promptly after 1 hour.

Agenda

0. announcements

1. Update from Higgs group on plans for their famous "table"

2. Discussion of a proposal by the NP conveners for cross-frontier conveners meetings @Minn

3. Debriefing from Seattle, if any

Thank you,

Michael and Chip

Raymond Brock  *  University Distinguished Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University
Biomedical Physical Sciences
567 WIlson Road, Room 3210
East Lansing, MI  48824
sent from: [log in to unmask]

cell: (517)927-5447
MSU office: (517)353-1693/884-5579
open fax: (517)355-6661
secure fax: (517)351-0688
Fermilab office: (630)840-2286
CERN Office: 32 2-B03 * 76-71756

Twitter: @chipbrock

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-EF list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-EF&A=1