From: Daniel Whiteson <[log in to unmask]>
Date: July 18, 2013 10:46:04 PM PDT
To: "Michael E. Peskin" <[log in to unmask]>, Raymond Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: LianTao Wang <[log in to unmask]>, Meenakshi Narain <[log in to unmask]>, "Markus A. Luty" <[log in to unmask]>, Yuri Gershtein <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Draft of report

Hi Michael, Chip,

Attached find our current draft of the BSM group report.

As we described in our Seattle summary, our group's charge is too broad (and too scattershot) to be summarized exhaustively.  So, we have prepared ~10 discovery stories that describe how a set of potential lhc14 discoveries might play out for future colliders. The idea is to try to think through what you would want to build for several scenarious.

The stories in the attached draft still need polishing and their style, depth and scope need some harmonization.

Cheers,
Daniel, Markus, LianTao, Meena, Yuri

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the SNOWMASS-EF list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SNOWMASS-EF&A=1