Hi

Sorry if I ruined dinner for any of you yesterday! We need to get parallel sessions up on the Minn Indico site.

We do need to meet with each group, in general, but of course I'll be interested in putting as much of my summary talk together as early as I can and so that will be a focus of mine. I do think that to be rational, given the two of us and the umpteen of each of your groups that scheduling these meetings for less than an hour is to ask for trouble. So six 1 hour meetings means they will need to be over more than just Saturday, but into Wednesday was too much. So let's say Friday and Saturday. You choose.

Based on the advice that we've gotten from Snowmass Central - that they would like to make actual indico scheduling changes based on unfortunate experiences to date - we have a request:

o Please send us by our meeting time tomorrow, your plans for the three parallel session times. I'll reproduce them below. If you just want work time, please indicate that as we'll want to change the placeholders that currently have Michael and my names attached. Please send it to the EF mailing list so that all of the conveners see it.

o Please, let's meet tomorrow at the normal time (below) with the single item of business of going over the EF groups' schedules.

What Higgs has already promulgated is a nice way to do this...they provide times, topics, and chairs. With a tiny bit of formatting change from what Heather sent last night:

Wed, 8:30-10
- couplings and width discussion 1.5h  (Rick van Kooten & Jianming Qian)

Friday, 8:30-12:00
- double-Higgs 1.5h  (Heather Logan)
- spin/parity and mass 1h  (Andrei Gristan)
- BSM 1h  (Sally Dawson)

Saturday, 8:30-12:00
- 0830-0930 - group discussion with Michael and Chip
- 0930-noon - group work

So if you'd reply in kind along these lines, that would be great. We'll pass this information on to the Indico Wizard.

Now for tomorrow then:

Energy Frontier Conveners' meeting

 July 25: 11:00 PDT / 2:00 EDT
   Contact information:

  You call:    domestic...     (877) 873-8018
               international...    (636) 651-3182

  participant code: 290-043

We will start the meeting promptly and end promptly after 1 hour.

Agenda

0. announcements

1. EF group schedules

2. AOB

Thank you,

Michael and Chip

Raymond Brock  *  University Distinguished Professor
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Michigan State University
Biomedical Physical Sciences
567 WIlson Road, Room 3210
East Lansing, MI  48824
sent from: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

cell: (517)927-5447
MSU office: (517)353-1693/884-5579
open fax: (517)355-6661
secure fax: (517)351-0688