Hi,
thanks to everyone who has commented already. We have put at least some of the comments on the twiki page at
http://www.snowmass2013.org/tiki-index.php?page=TopQuarkSummaryReport
together with the report itself (which now also has line numbers).

If you have additional comments or if you would like to respond to some of the comments currently posted, please do so through the twiki page.

Thanks,
The Top Working Group Conveners
Cecilia, Kaustubh, Kirill, Reinhard, Robin