All,

We are running into some version control issues. Recently Kyle updated org.hep.io.kpixreader.geom.Geometry.java. For some reason that we don't understand the methods that have been added recently are not being found by any other programs that try to call them. We've tried erasing the target folders, reloading Geometry.java, and recompiling. Nothing is working. If I had to guess I would think that there is an older version of Geometry.class that is interfering but I don't know where how or why. Has anyone run into a problem like this before with maven?

typical error
/home/dylan/temp_checkout/temp_co/kpixuser/src/main/java/org/hep/kpix/oregon/PeakCounter.java:[45,26] error: cannot find symbol
  symbol:   method getNeighbors(int)
  location: variable geometry of type Geometry

and line 45
int[] nabes = geometry.getNeighbors(channel);

and getNeighbors()
public int[] getNeighbors(int channel){
        if (!neighborsInitialized) initializeNeighbors();
return neighborArray[channel];
}

-Dylan

Use REPLY-ALL to reply to list

To unsubscribe from the KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE list, click the following link:
https://listserv.slac.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=KPIX-BEAMTEST-SOFTWARE&A=1